Vancouver to the Rockies – Winter Touring
With its mild climate, world-class hotels, restaurants, and shopping, Vancouver makes for an ideal city break regardless of the time of year. Rent a bike to explore the seawall around Stanley Park or board a hop-on/hop-off bus tour stopping off to sightsee Stanley Park, Granville Market and historic Gastown.
Board VIA Rails ‘The Canadian’ for the overnight journey to Jasper – during the day sit back to view the amazing scenery and at night, be lulled to sleep in your comfortable cabin. Scenic highlights include the North Thompson River through the Monashee ad Caribou Mountains and viewing Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies.
When in the Rockies you’ll enjoy the exhilarating winter wonderland of both Jasper and Banff National Parks together with a stay at the world-famous Fairmont Château Lake Louise.
- Air Canada (economy class) flight London Heathrow to Vancouver returning from Calgary
- Private transfer Vancouver Airport to hotel
- 9 nights hotel accommodation
- Overnight sleeping accommodation onboard VIA Rail
- 3-hour Foodie Tour in Jasper
- Express coach transfer from Jasper to Lake Louise
- Express coach transfer from Lake Louise to Banff
- 5-hour Discover Banff and Its Wildlife Tour including Gondola
- Coach transfer from Banff to Calgary Airport
- Comprehensive documentation kit
8th December 2023 | 11 days
Calgary Stampede, Rocky Mountaineer and Alaska Cruise – Independent Tour
An unmissable adventure that includes three exceptional experiences: the Calgary Stampede, Rocky Mountaineer, and an Alaska cruise!
Your adventure starts in Calgary with tickets to both the afternoon rodeo events and the evening Chuckwagon races and Grandstand Show. Including 2-days admission to Stampede Park you’ll have ample time to enjoy all the Stampede has to offer. A coach transfer takes you to Banff, a resort town nestled in the Canadian Rockies followed by a sightseeing transfer to Jasper. Following your stay here board the world-famous Rocky Mountaineer heading for Vancouver on their ‘Journey Through the Clouds’ route. Highlights include Pyramid Falls, Mount Robson, and the rushing water of Hell’s Gate in the Fraser Canyon.
Enjoy sightseeing in Vancouver before boarding Holland America’s MS Zaandam – view majestic glaciers, marine wildlife, rugged snow-capped mountains and visit frontier towns.
This truly is a holiday of a lifetime with so many experiences all in one trip!
- Air Canada (economy class) flight London Heathrow to Calgary returning from Vancouver
- 3 night stay in Calgary
- Calgary Stampede 2-day ‘Thrill Package’ includes tickets for afternoon rodeo events and evening Chuckwagon Races and Grandstand Show
- Coach transfer to Banff
- 2-night stay in Banff
- Sightseeing transfer between Banff and Jasper including Ice Explorer ride
- 2 night stay in Jasper
- Coach transfer from Jasper hotel to rail station
- 2-day Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service between Vancouver and Jasper including breakfast and lunch both days
- Coach transfer from rail station to Vancouver hotel
- 2 night stay in Vancouver
- 7 night Alaska cruise onboard MS Zaandam in an ocean view stateroom
- Private transfer from port to Vancouver Airport
- Comprehensive documentation pack
7th July 2024 |18 days
Vancouver & Alaska Cruise
Located between snow-capped mountains and the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is, quite simply, one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Attractions include Stanley Park with its natural, cultural, and historic landmarks, Granville Market, which makes an ideal lunch stop, FlyOver Canada and, on the north shore, there’s Capilano Suspension Bridge Park and Grouse Mountain. With a three night stay you’ll have ample time to explore the city and enjoy the abundant attractions.
Your adventure continues with a seven night Alaska cruise onboard Ruby Princess with visits to Juneau, Skagway, and Ketchikan together with scenic cruising of Endicott Arm and Dawes Glacier. During your cruise watch out for a host of marine wildlife including seals, sea lions, dolphins and bald eagles soaring overhead.
- British Airways (economy class) flights between London Heathrow and Vancouver
- 3-night stay at Fairmont Hotel Vancouver or similar
- 7-night Alaska Cruise onboard Ruby Princess in a Veranda Stateroom on full board basis and beverage package, Wi-Fi and Crew Appreciation gratuities
4th May 2024 | 11 days
Calgary City Break
- Air Canada (economy class) flights between London Heathrow and Calgary
- 5-night stay at the Fairmont Palliser Hotel in a Fairmont Room on room only basis
- 3-hour Calgary city tour
- Admission to National Music Centre – Studio Bell (stay as long as you like)
- Admission to Calgary Tower (stay as long as you like)
- Full day sightseeing tour to Banff in the Rocky Mountains including Gondola ride to the summit of Sulphur Mountain and cruise on Lake Minnewanka
8th June 2024 | 5 nights