Why visit St Lucia – Travel Guide
The Caribbean is full of beautiful beaches and stunning landscapes which is why this area of the world needs to be on your bucket list.
One of our favourite islands is St Lucia. Why we hear you ask? Check out our reasons below.
- St Lucia is a relatively small island in comparison to its neighbours and has the most stunning views. Much of the island is covered in rainforest; this stunning natural beauty is one of the reasons to visit St Lucia
- If you love beaches and watersports, then this is the island for you. Enjoy stunning beaches on all sides of the island and a vast array of watersports.
- Do you like to scuba dive? There are lots of dive sites on St Lucia, and you will find that the water is warm, clear and colourful. You will discover deep walls and wrecks too!
- Are you a food lover? With a blend of French, Creole and West Indian influences, the food in St Lucia is unique. Green fig and saltfish and chicken roti are just some of the key St Lucian specialities. Rum is, of course, the tipple of choice here.
- If laying on a beach with a cocktail in hand isn’t your thing then fear not, there are lots of things to see and do here. You can uncover St Lucia’s unexpected history at Pigeon Island National Park, make your chocolate at a cocoa plantation, soar above the rainforest on a zip line, climb the piton mountains, visit the stunning waterfalls at Tortaille and much much more!
- St Lucia offers a full range of accommodations to suit any taste, desire or budget. You will find luxury resorts, All-Inclusive Resorts, Boutique Resorts, Villa Rentals, Small Hotels, Guesthouses and apartment rentals.
St Lucia’s dry season runs from December to May when humidity and rainfall are at their lowest, making these months the best time to visit.